Monday 22 August 2011

What is Alexa Rank

This post is already I feel like writing a few days ago, after I posted a historic day, expressing gratitude to my blog in two months, eight days reached Alexa rank less than 100 miles. Alexa is a measure of the popularity of a website to compare one site with all the existing sites in the Internet world. The greater the number of Alexa ranking of a website, Alexa rank, the better. For calculations, all bloggers are still confused with how the calculation is that the site has also www.alexa.com any statement as calculate the ranking of a website. 

Some say that the calculation is an Alexa, which combines the average visitor to a website every day and the number of pages viewed by visitors. But it also says Alexa calculation based on the total number of visitors to a website by an average of three months. I do not know who is right because it is still a debate among bloggers, maybe between my friend knows how to counter Alexa please comment via the comment box.

How important is Alexa for a site or a blog? 

If one of my friends who ask me about the importance Alexa ranking for a website or blog, then my answer is simply, important or not important.If a site or a blog created for the pursuit of money, of course, the Alexa Rank is very important, because some advertisers do not require the Alexa list of what numbers you can not advertise and for a site or a blog that is only for the exchange of personal information or Alexa may not be important. But anyway, Alexa ranking achieved in some numbers below the 100 000 is an honor. 
I do not know how long he was able to resist monetize my blog, but Alexa was very good, in my opinion is a pride. But the tools to brag that I'm great. Because of my ability is still far from the house of the bloggers friend to read this message. And certainly no one can boast besides Allah. So this post, and we look forward to a continuation of a series of two in the coming days to determine how fast an investment to reduce the Alexa website / blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment